Lots to do Mega Swap



The post delivered Andrea's book today show now you can see it! Andrea organised the swap selecting partners and telling each of us our subject and things to include. Mine was to alter/make a book which had to include an image, arrow and Andrea's initial. This is intended to be a keepsake book there are clips and pockets through the book for Andrea to store little memory makers.


Chipboard book, white gesso all the pages and spray with glimmer mists. Some pages lined with paper, some rubber stamped. Dreamweaver stencil with paste on cover repeated inside with alcohol inks, grunge board arrows sprayed with glimmer mist and touched with silver ink pad.

Comments

  1. A fantastic book Zoe and I'm sure Andrea loves it

    x Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo fabby! Just gorgeous!!!
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW What a lovely keepsake Zoe, bet Andrea loves it xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!

    You incorporated all the requirements and created a s stunning book!

    WOOHOO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zoe my book is just stunning,i have it hung on my craft wall so i can see it all the time.I love it,the techniques used are fab and the pages shimmer with light.Thank you so much
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx