Tanda Teaser 110 - Forever Friends



Wendy set the Tanda Teaser This week with the theme of Forever Friends, her own Friendship card is very witty. Have been enjoying mucking around recently but it felt like time to make a pretty card with clean simple lines.

The green mat is plain green card given a coat of green glimmer mist. The flowers are from Tanda's Flower set 1 coloured with Pro Markers, the words are from a set Andrew made up for me. A bow and small heart shaped gem are the finishing touches

Comments

  1. Beautifully coloured in gorgeous shades of softness xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful hun love the softness of the shades too love cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pritty card Zoe such soft colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. A delightful card Zoe. I never thought of shaping the card in this way. May I pinch it? xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx