Tanda Teaser 109 - Here come the Celts


This weeks Tanda Teaset has been set by Sue before she flew off on her family holidays. I had only just ordered and received the Tanda Celtic set 1 spooky. Ordered last Saturday and delived first class post on Monday by the way excellent service thank you Andrew.

Back to the card. The side panal has been dry embossed and then touched through the stencil with warm green cats eye chalk ink. The Wizard is inspired by the idea of the Celtic wise men the Druids probably stories of Wizards are based on Druid leaders. Third panal is the dog image from the celtic set and the reason that i got the set! Both Wizard/Druid and dog have been heat embossed and coloured with Pro Markers.

Comments

  1. Looks kinda spooky to me xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this hun looks spooky to me,cheers for the comments you leave on my blog hun take care hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one as well great stamps

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx