X if for kisses - RSS 5



X is for kisses, this week its X over at Alphabet Challenge There are 9 offerings in my little Collin gem one of which is X another is Xmas, not the most common first letter of a word then.

Ready steady stamp this fortnight have challanged their followers to make something using a pvc glue resist technique, green, flowers & butterflies, lace and buttons. Great combination again Isa & Kiki thank you. So this would work except for one small detail the card is a bit cute and RSS bans cute! How often do you see cute here?

love the little forever friends stamp but think the glue was still a bit wet so ted has a bit of a green belly. Lime green glimmer mist on the cream card and white lace. Purple card stamped with SU Fresh cuts you cannot see on the picture but the flower on the right has been picked out with Sakura. Fantasy film butterfly and three buttons sawn.

Yep Isa rejected it, hay ho.

Comments

  1. Beautiful and adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww how cute! Many thanks for joining in with the Alphabet challenge again this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Great background. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is another great creation hun love the background love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are right Zoe, I never see cute on your blog so I think you can get by with this sweet little bear! Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute !!!!
    It's a lovely card !

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fab Zoe ! I'm going to have a go at this technique later so will watch out for the glue still being wet. I don't think Ted minds having a green belly :-) Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very sweet card! Think of him/her playing in the grass, gathering flowers, anyone would get a green belly ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't know you had a FF stamp :)

    Great piece
    Enjoy the weekend

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is very cute Zoe - love it!
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shame that this has been rejected as it is a lovely card. I didn't do "cute" until my friend had a little girl (she is nearly two) and then I found myself buying all kinds of cute images. Now you do see "cute" on my blog. Hey Ho!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aaaaaaaaaww its gorgeous hun. We both went for kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card Zoe - thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge. Sorry it was rejectd for RSS though! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx