Good friend and talanted artist Hilda has posted on her blog an offer I could not refuse. The rules are strict so please read them and if you would like something made by me just for you leave a comment at the end of this posting.
The first five (5) people to respond to this post will get something made by me.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. Whatcha get is whatcha get.
2. What I create will be just for you, with love.
3. It’ll be done this year (2009). This is my deadline to make something you for, it may be that you want to change this to some future time such as Easter 2010. Provided you make your committment clear then no one will mind.
4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber. It may be weird or beautiful. Or it may be monstrous and annoying. Heck, I might bake something for you and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something strange.
6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your blog post.
7. Send your mailing address - after I contact you.
While you're at it, check out Hilda's blog. Her work is outstanding and her journal stunning!