A message from Caroline

A couple of posts down is the card sent to my friend which she received a couple of days ago. Today she visited my blog and left a message of thanks to all you lovely folk who sent her your good wished. Caro then called me as she there had been a problem with the posting and she asked me to make sure you all knew of her gratitude, Caro's comment is below.

'Thanks to all of you for your kind words regarding my card. Yes, I found comfort in it and the sentiments expressed. Please be assured I am at peace with my decision, which was not that hard to make, as the quality of one's life is more important, than the quantity. Just like a shop bought card pales into insignificance compared to the thought, time and love put into this card, made especially for me. Much love to you Zoe - your friend Caroline XX'

Comments

  1. Awww that is lovely Zoe and she is so lucky to have a friend like you xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wise words, What a wonderful lady your friend must be Zoe
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx