Tanda - for a loved one + Gingersnaps - Romantic


Well its that week and if your romantic card is a cute bear clutching a heart shaped cushion then this card will not do it for you. but then this card is not for a lover. Wild China is on TV today and there was this perfect shot of cranes against a sun rise as soon as I saw it the card came togather in my head. One of my closest friends has cancer, she has decided not to have a second course of chimo I respect her decision and offer only love and support, this card is for her.

Sue knowing that not all of us have 'significent other halves' set the Tanda Teaser as a card for a loved one. Gingersnaps are also looking for Romantic cards this week hopefully they and you will understand that romance the is behind this card.

Tanda cranes stamped embossed and masked. Tanda sunrise stamped and emobssed, with crane mask in place card brayered with big & juicy 'Spice'. Mask removed and brayer run over whole card again. Cranes then over coloured with Promarkers and Tanda Oriential grassed stamped in green at edges. Using some canvas left over from yesterday TH 'Listen to your Heart' stamped and embossed, Alchol ink dabbed over the sentiment. Little corner punch to finish off.

Comments

  1. What a beautiful card and such an apt quotation for this occassion - hope your friend finds peace in her decision

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear the sad news about your friend. I am sure she will apreciate the sentiment behind the card. The colours are beautiful by the way!

    Please do post it on the forum too...we seem to be a little bereft at the moment.

    thanks for joining in
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Zoe

    Just whizzing through - such is my time this week, cant's for the life of me thing where my time is going.

    The alternative love them is spot and such a lovely gesture. B&J spice does give such a wonderful background to work one.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, sorry to hear about your friend. Take care. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card for your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great background on your card Zoe, hope your friend gets some comfort from it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colour work on this one Zoe
    hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorjus work my friend,love the colurs on this and sure your friend will find great comfort in this hun hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Zoe,
    Lovely artwork! I'm sure it will be much appreciated.
    I seem to have missed so many of your lovely creations lately. You've been so prolific and all of it gorgeous.
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely gesture for your friend Zoe. I'm sure she'll take much comfort from it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is delightful. Loving the colours and design. Wishing you a lovable Valentines.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful card Zoe, I'm sure your friend will appreciate both the card and your support - such a difficult decision for her to make
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks to all of you for your kind words regarding my card. Yes, I found comfort in it and the sentiments expressed. Please be assured I am at peace with my decision, which was not that hard to make, as the quality of one's life is more important, than the quantity. Just like a shop bought card pales into insignificance compared to the thought, time and love put into this card, made especially for me. Much love to you Zoe - your friend Caroline XX

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card I love the colour graduation

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous card! The colors are so warm and rich. Glad you joined us for the Gingersnaps Romance challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx