Tuesday Taggers - Time/Clocks


Good morning, its Tuesday! and that means a new Tuesday Taggers challenge. With three new DT members including yours truely and six fabulous guest designers there is a lot of wonderful work to inspire you, so please come on over & join in the fun. The theme this week is Clocks/Time, thought this canvas panel would be a great retirement piece, someonw now released from the ties of time.

Memory Mists in yellow, orange and red. Stampin' up clock and cogs with the numbers omitted on the clock face, the hands of the clock have been glittered. Viva Terra paste bottom right and Viva Ferro on the left side both of these and the edges of the canvas dabbed with Cosmic Shimmer blue and green paint. All the numbers you would expect to see on the clock face have been punched out in gold and silver card and represent the numbers slipping down into the terra paste. An old wrist watch provided the little watch face and the mechanism stuck in the terra paste. The watch face has been attached to a set of wooden wings and given outsize hands from Tattered Angles.

This is also my entry for the Gingersnaps Random Readhead - Numbers challenge.

Comments

  1. Wow this is amazing....love and hugs Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another WOW from me Zoe, so much thought has gone in to it and it looks stunning - love the way you've used so many different elements and textures but they all work so well together
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zoe

    First of all, congratulations on joining this inspirational team.

    When I checked out the new challenge this morning I scrolled down the artwork and two jumped at me as having some recognition and I just knew where they would take me. One was Sally's, the other yours. As I said to Sally, I am not sure if or what this tells us, other than I recognise your sheer talent and wonerful artwork.

    I have a JudiKins time cube so need to try and create with it, but it's one of those than I am never really comfotable with, sw e will see.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic creation Zoe and what a great start!
    Love Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow stunning, love the colours you have used.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhhhhhh this is so stunning Zoe, what fabulous colour and work
    hugs June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's gorgeous work, Zoe!!! The color combo is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Love the numbers falling off the clock!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Zoe this is stunning, love the colours too

    Well done on your first DT piece

    Will join in later in the week, I already have a piece in mind which will fit perfectly

    Sam xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. another wow here...a wonderful creation Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another WOW from me Zoe - stunning and very well done on joining the DT xx Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW Zoe this is fabulous fantastic colour and texture

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a fabulous piece of art! Love the vivid colors and all the textures. Thanks for visiting my tag!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh Zoe this is fab ! I've had a canvas since October of last year and still haven't plucked up courage to do any thing with it. Having seen yours I may just give it a go ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the texture you have achieved on this (because I love texture that stands out for me first of all)and the colours you have used. Fab piece of work Zoe.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous canvas, the colours are stunning. This is my first visit to your blog - don't think it'll be my last!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh! Gorgeous texture...love the colours.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely canvas art!

    xoxo hugz
    Sheng

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the colours and dimensions on this canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is fabulous, Zoe - I love the rich colors! Thanks so much for joining us at Gingersnap Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want to comment on every post because I love love love your work. Time is of the essence to visit all my wonderful talented friends. This piece just threw a rock at my head and I was like Whoa! Amazing! Beautiful! Gorgeous! You are one talented incredble woman!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations on being a Ginger Gem!!! Lynne M x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats on being a Ginger Gem - I loved what you made,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx