Monday, 31 May 2010

Peggy



At our little Tanda Forum meet recently my challenge to everyone is to make something from a wooden peg and stand. This is where you can see Sue's Peg it really is an amazing piece. Everyone has been asked to return the completed pegs to me and I will find/make or do a RAK in return.

Have a long way to go in my ambition to learn to crochet trying a few stitches today and found the ideal little dress had been conjured up quite by chance. Well never one to miss an opportunity, a few stitches later Peggy has a matching bonnet. OK so its pretty basic and in no way compares to Sue's but a bit of fun.

6 comments:

  1. How cute it this Zoe ! I love the colours you've used. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its brilliant Zoe - love it !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh Zoe i love it and i have been considering crochet for a
    while but wondering how difficult it is to start from scratch
    love this though she is a darling
    hugs June xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Your crochet looks great! I love the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Zoe, it's fab xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh zoe hun this is just awesome really love it hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say and if there is time visiting you.