Alphabet Challenge G is for Green

Surprised to realise that the 3rd round of the Alphabet Challenge is already up to G. G is for green and not just a little bit here and there! There is also a DT call at the Alphabet Challenge just email Lesley her address is over on the blog.

The rule is make green your main colour well sometimes its fun to work in monocolour. I'd also say green is my favourite colour but looking at how often I use blue not sure if it really is! Green card with a swirl stamped in green, in my minds eye paper cut with nesties and edged with more green chalk ink. Green tissue run through big shot with TH flower die, curled and rubbed with green ink, pinned together with felt flowers cut with the same die. Birthday greeting stamped and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Green.

Comments

  1. I love green! In all it's shades...this is lovely Zoe!
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Zoe, the TH flowers are fab! I love that die! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Zoe, green is really growing on me
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those TH flowers Zoe....green with envy that you have the big shot!

    Great card!
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Zoe, great use of the flowers xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Zoe

    I might have put blue as one of your favourites as well, but greeen looks good to me here, a really intersting piece of work.

    Thanks for you good wishes on the PB announcement.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, this is lovely - thank you for joining us at the alphabet challenge. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx