Thank you Lynn for this. Normally I do not blog these but am so flattered and amused by this one that I'm playing along! Be sure to check Lynn's blog out you might also drop by her shop I did and the flower is even prettier in real life not to mention the fabulous paper box she made to send it in.
The acceptance protocal. Thank the giver Lynn
Proudly display the award LOL
Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth, or switch it around and tell six outrageous truths and one outrageous lie.
Nominate seven creative writers who might be into doing this. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate and let the owners of those blogs know:
So some facts or otherwise
1. Not a fan of cats pesky little creatures leaving bits of fur all over the place.
2. Independently wealthy & living the life or Riley.
3. Until recently I was a regular on the F1 circuit known by all the teams and welcomed in all the garages.
4. I am Stig, the masked racing driver on TV.
5. I am blessed by a great group of friends both in the flesh and in the real (virtual) world.
6. I never buy crafting stash.
7. Not a creative writer at all cannot think of any more to add :)
On to the super talented friends and crafters that this award is being passed onto
1. Sue C Sue is the mistress of ProMarkers and layouts her work never fails to blow me away and her descriptions lead me to believe she will be skilled at creative writing LOL
2. Lesley A long standing forum friend who's work is so elegant and sophisticated can only wish for a smidgin of her style
3. Neet Generous caring sharing crafter check her blog to see some amazing work both by her and from the courses she has been on.
4. Janet whose Mojo has gone walkabout perhaps this will help her find it!
5. Von who lives just up the road! and who's experiments in mediums and techniques are a constant source of inspiration.
6. Dr. Babs Who is now safely back in NZ after her recent visit to the UK. A teacher she should be able to write a creative line or two LOL
7. Lisa whose blog I've followed for a while always enjoing the diffent styles and techniques she uses.
8. Yeah the rules say 7 but I had to miss you off, please do not feel left out but take the award and pass it on.