Tanda Teaser - For the Big Man


Tanda Teaser has turned into a fortnightly challenge giving people more time to enter. There is no need to use Tanda stamps for the challenge it is open to anyone any style that fits the theme. Its Sue's challenge this time to make a card for the Big Man. During the next two weeks its Fathers Day at least here in the UK but knowing that not all of us have Dad's to make cards for it is left as an open Man's card theme.

Viking set 2 are the stamps used for my card, lots of stamping masking and more stamping and embossing in Cosmic Shimmer Ancient Copper. Card and center shield coloured with Scattered Straw, Brushed Corduroy, Rusty Hinge and Barn Door.

Comments

  1. Nice colours Zoe! Love the stamps too..I don't think I've got that set.
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous detail. A very striking card and so unusual. Great job.
    LOL Bxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. once again hun such a wonderful creation,totaly love it to bits,fab design,love hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Zoe that copper looks beautiful and I bet even better IRL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card Zoe. The colours are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea Zoe, love the colours xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx