CofC #16 and Tanda Teaser

Not at all sure if I have done the wrinkle free distress technique on page 33 of TH's book correctly or not but as we have 2 weeks this time, until next Monday may have a second attempt.   Anyway this is my entry to Linda's great weekly challenge getting us to use the techniques in TH's book. Fabulous prizes as well.

My lovely friend Sue sets the fortnightly Tanda Teaser we do not have to use Tanda stamps, although I try to, or even stamp come to that. This time the challenge is called Curly Swirly, Tanda's twin hearts stamp is made of swirls and I've tried to add more with the Rainbow Glazes. There are many lovely peeps who listen and this Hero Arts thank you stamp makes a lovely sentiment.   If you havn't checked out the Tanda blog you've missed out on a long running and great fun challenge, the forum is a great place to hang out as well if a little quiet these days.

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous, Zoe, what beautiful colours and I love your swirly hearts.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hun this really is awesome really love that stamp the colors really work so well on it,brilliant my friend hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your use of the rainbow glaze and fab colours. Great job again Zoe.
    Work is great, I love my job, but it takes me away from my art, but gotta have some money to buy new things eh??
    Hope you are ok. B xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is very pretty, great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how beautiful... the colors and the swirls really set each other off well

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh its so beautiful Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its beautiful, great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Georgeous colours Zoe! Thanks for the plug for the challenge too!
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well it looks fab to me. Lovin' the colours xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is lovely. Beautiful colours.
    Sue:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks great to me Zoe, love the colours you have used

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Zoe - I love the colour combination - it works so well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful colours and design XX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx