CofC 17

You know by now I'm sure about Linda's weekly challenge using TH's many and varied techniques. We are asked not to tell you what the methods used are just point you at the page in his recent publication that it is described on. This week the technique is Fragment Charms and is detailed on page 64.

Having just got a pad of Basic Gray halloween papers and given how popular the theme has become it was simply a matter of choosing which ones to use. Threaded the completed charms on fibres not sure what they will get used for yet but something will come to mind LOL

Comments

  1. Yours have come out beautifully Zoe and look great. Mine are still drying, I think I put too much you know what on.........lol Oh well... Have a lovely day tomorrow. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh zoe hun only you could come up with something unique like this just love what you have created,here hugs cheryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making us for for our keep this early in the morning just isn't fair Zoe, but promise I will go take a look.

    Your gardland looks good anyhow.

    Have a good day.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely set of charms Zoe xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zoe, I love those papers, and they made such awesome fragment charms! What a great little Halloween decoration idea. You could hang these from a little tree twig and have a fabulous wall hanging for the season. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super charms. Must find out how they're made !

    ReplyDelete
  7. those look so good!!! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome grouping of charms! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. well now...those are rawkin kewl! love em!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx