Lots to do - Plain and Simple

Morning peeps another week-end more play time.   Don't know about you but I'm panicking now about getting my Christmas cards done, really should have joined one of the Christmas card a week challenges hay ho.

We had a lot of fun visiting you all again this week good to see so many of you still have your oriental things near to hand.

A nice easy one for all of us this week we are going  plain and simple at Lots to do With lots of seasonal cards to make quick and easy plain and simple is a stand by for yours truly.

Holly is a plant I love and associate closely with Christmas this is a favorite stamp use it every year in different ways, stamped and embossed in gold coloured with Pro Markers. The sentiment is a HOTP press one.

Looking forward to seeing your Plain and Simple makes this week.  Have fun!

Comments

  1. oh hun totally love this,its just gorgoues,me too about the cards not done one yet opps and me said I was going to be so organised yeah right hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of this - sometimes plain and simple turns out to be very classic (like this one). Off to join in with LTD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Zoe, I so struggle to keep the Distress Ink away from my cards ! Gorgeous stamp too ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely simple card Zoe! Haven't started my christmas cards yet either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes less is more and this definitely works for this 'plain and simple' card Zoe, love it xxxx

    Keep up the good work, you'll get them all made in time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful simple card Zoe

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovin the simplicity of this chickie..gives great focus on that scrumptious holly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Apologies that my visit is a little late this week, Ive had so much going on I dont know where the time has gone too.
    Fab card , I too need to get on with my xmas cards. This is a great simple design and yet very effective. Thanks for sharing your card with us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx