Wednesday, 6 October 2010

Pink Engagement card

For those of you that know this is the PINK engagement card.

for those of you who don't know a colleague asked me to buy a card for her today something she can give her friend at the friends engagement party.   Well really me buy a card, to be fair my colleague did not know about my 'habit'.   she does now and has visited the blog.   If she likes this tomorrow her need for a card is sorted and if she do's not someone is sure to get engaged sometime LOL

13 comments:

  1. Zoe shes bound to love it, who wouldn't. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Zoe

    Sure she will like it Zoe and be thrilled she's got something so special and individual.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zoe

    I am sure she will love it - all of those beautiful roses .. .. I can almost smell them.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Zoe, she will love it and so will her friend who's getting engaged. Who needs a bought card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I can't see her not loving the card Zoe :)what a pretty boarder
    Von x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, she will love it, its gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Zoe, your colleague is bound to love it

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its really lovely Zoe! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zoe its just beauriful I love all the pink roses xx Alison

    ReplyDelete
  10. How could she not love this, Zoe, it's gorgeous.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a lovely card Zoe, very pretty and just right for your friend. B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sure you have a satisfied customer Zoe. Card is lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Zoe its absolutely stunning and I'm sure your colleague will love it xx Hilda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say and if there is time visiting you.