Tuesday Tagger - Deep Purple Halloween !!!

You showed us nursery rhymes last week I do not remember at all! Great to see all your fabulous takes on the theme you are so creative and imaginative very inspiring for all of us thank you for playing.


Hope you are all enjoy this weeks theme chosen by our E A Poe fan Lyn aka BlackDragon. No one else could have selected our theme this week but Lyn and her fasination with all things goth and witty take on it. We are looking then for your makes with a Halloween theme and they must include Deep Purple. So spooky it is looking forward to seeing what you do.

This little mask came from Craft Barn who are our sponsor this week. Don't forget to pop a link to them in your post.

Well a mask had to be my make for this week, primed with white gesso and then painted with white acrylic. Mixed my own purple with red, blue and black paint for shadows on the skull and eyesockets and to mark out the teeth two if which were painted gold. Various flowers attached with brads and glue and a few teardrop running down the face. 6" square of basic grey paper with TH web mask over it painted with the same purple and then wiped with a baby wipe, mask removed more flowers and a cuttlebug spider coloured purple attached. The whole attached to 6" square of card to make a wall hanging.

So what will you make and share with us at Tuesday Taggers this week?

Comments

  1. This is fabulous Zoe and as soon as I saw it I thought "Day of the Dead". It really said that to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a funky little mask Zoe :)love the way you have presented it on the page
    Luv Von xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh zoe hun this is brilliant love what you have created,with the mask super spookey hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! how scary is that mask???? Brilliant work Zoe!

    Oh and yes in answer to your question....that is ye olde bubble wrap haha XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got a sneak peek of this the other day I think. It's awesome, the starkness of the white makes it really ghouly....sure that's not a word but sounds good.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic Zoe so scary. Well done. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sugar skull Zoe. OK - maybe I'm weird, but this is beautiful ... not scary to me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing piece Zoe - haven't seen any skull masks like this before. Love your take on the theme. B xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx