Tuesday Tagger - More than 2 legs???

Good Morning, its that time again another Tuesday.    We saw some real treasure boxes last week congratulations on such great work to everyone who joined in.

This week the challenge at Tuesday Taggers was set by Michelle who has an eye for a challenge as well as a great set of crafting skills. Michelle is asking for anything with more than 2 legs and the team have come up with some great fun and witty replies to her challenge. Looking forward now to seeing what you will make of it.

Am now into Christmas Card making and opted for one of Barbara Grays wonderful 'Twas the night...' stamps lots of beings here with more than 2 legs including a really cute mouse.   The strip of background paper is from 'in my minds eye' a post Christmas bargain back in January.

Comments

  1. Ooh Zoe - love this. One of these days I wilol buy that set of stamps. You have used it so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab hun, love the frame round the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zoe, this is a gorgeous card my lovely! Now where did you get those stamps from????? That poem is one of my all time favourites :D X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you've made a start on your Christmas cards Zoe!!!! Lol- xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this Zoe, such a gorgeous image and poem.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. I have this stamp but havent been inspired until now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous, Zoe. Who can resist Barbara's stamps and that poem is just a classic!!
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Zoe, love how you've cut out the main stamp. You've got more patience than me ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, Zoe! I Love Barbara's stamps too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zoe, that is just precious! I love "even the mouse" peeking out the window!

    Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs, Pat

    PS, I thank you for your wonderful comment on my blog. That was so nice of you!
    Hugs again!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful. Love the window image and how you cut around it.
    Hope you'll have a fantastic weekend!
    Ellie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry I missed this little gem Zoe. My favourite set of stamps from Barbara and would you know I don't have any yet!!! I love how you have stamped the frame and cut it. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx