Lots to do - Autumn Colours

You already know about the fabulous day last Saturday at Sir Stampalot. This is the 4th card we made, well started in my case and then finished here. Brenda who designed the sample we worked from has said that its OK to use it here as my sample for Lots to do

Lots of stamps were used in the making of this card they were added in layers, but first we applied DI to the base card and then a little blast of GM then the stamps, the top of which was clear embossed. The edge was then treated to matallic dabbers. Suspect there are some ideas here I'll use again LOL.

Our theme this week then at Lots to do is Autumn Colours, still lots of inspiration on the trees still and a lovely pile of dry leaves earlier yesterday (before it rained) just round the corner. Looking forward to seeing what you make of our challenge this week.

Comments

  1. WOW Zoe, this is gorgeous, you can just see all those layers coming through, looks very textured too - lovely xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enlarged this Zoe so I could fully appreciate it. Wow its stunning and I love the metallic edging it gives such a magical effect to the whole picture. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fall card Zoe! Love all that texture!
    Thanks for posting about my giveaway! Your a doll!
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is gorgeous!
    Something that have to try someday...
    And thanks Zoe, no hurry;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutley stunning Zoe - love the layers and the colours are just gorgeous x Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is delicious, Ive not got any metallic dabbers, I like the sound of those. Oh I really like this , not only as a beautiful card but it would look lovely framed as a picture , it would make a fab gift , its lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. an amazing card Zoe, love the colours.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh hun totally brilliant gosh just love it hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow!! very beautiful card))) Love the image a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zoe this is just stunning I love it

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is gorgeous - even more so in real life. I have a card that is perfect for lots to do, so I'm over there very soon to post it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply gorgeous Zoe :)
    Von x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Zoe, I love what you have done with this...the colours are really stunning.
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Zoe!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx