Tuesday Taggers - Silver Gold and Purple

Thanks to those of you who joined in our Oriental Tuesday Taggers challenge last week real pleasure to visit and see your work.

This week Ildiko has picked our theme. The challenge is a colour one using Silver, Gold and Purple as well as some sort of stamping.

I've gone back to making Christmas cards this one an easel card, glossy card brayered with B&J Mountain Meadow. Three kings stamped in black and clear embossed. Kings coloured with ProMarkers mostly purple and some gold and silver, the camal rug on the nearest camel has been filled with gold and silver leaf. Star also stamped in black and partly filled with silver leaf. Base coloured with DI swirl stamped and embossed in silver.

Not a common combination Silver and Gold but it works and can look outstanding check out the rest of the teams samples and join the challenge at Tuesday Taggers

Comments

  1. Hi Zoe

    This is gorgeous - love your colours and the gilding flakes are making this extra special.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh love this hun its a beauty can you pop over to my blog there is something for you hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, the colours are brill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Zoe, this is beautiful. I love the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I think this is stunning Zoe! Love the easel and the image. The way you used the colors really is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Zoe! I love that background - such gorgeous colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its totally stunning Zoe, the colours are brilliant and love your use of the gold leaf. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Zoe I love this, I so love your style.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zoe, Such a stunning card and you captured what Christmas is all about!

    Thanks so much for posting my giveaway and best of luck hun!
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely card, Zoe! The image & colors are so perfect!

    Thanks for visiting my blog. To answer your question, it says " You must be wise...You have as your fine feathered friend!"

    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Zoe I love this. The image and colours are fantastic and what Christmas is all about. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh what a fab colour combo and mixed with silver and gold too - lurvley xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my Zoe this is utterly gorgeous. Beautiful brayering and colours are superb! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Amazing Zoe. Love your background it's stunning. :)
    Thank you for dropping by SCD & for your lovely comment.xx No need to apologise hun.. always lovely to have you join us. Take care. Wishing you a great weekend. Hugs, Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card Zoe - love the colours and the texture you've created

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW I love the colour combo on yours, stuning card
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx