Lots to do - Words

Clearly you enjoy embosssing thank you to everyone who played along last week you shared some great work with at Lots to do

This week Hilda is back with us. we also have a great challenge for you take it Christmas as I have or if you are Christmassed out take it in a different direction completely. All we want to see are words, well images as well but the theme is Words.

I'm still making Christmas cards at every opportunity this time using a Clarity stamp one of Barbara's 'Night before Christmas' set stamped with WOW powders getting to like these now and coloured with Sakura pens. Papers in my minds eye and DCWV. Reindeer little wooden embellishments from a couple of years ago thickly embossed with more of the WOW powders.

If you have time with all the final Christmas arrangements we hope you will join us we love visiting and seeing your great makes, on the subject of great makes check out Lots to do and see what the girls have made.

Comments

  1. Really lovely Zoe! With all that snow I saw on the news I amazed you can get so much done. Unless you are trapped at home. Wish you warm fuzzies.
    Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this vintagy card Zoe the wow powders really finish it off xx Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag, love the reindeers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Zoe and those reindeer are fab, colours are great too , it looks lovely and christmassy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous christmas card Zoe. How you getting on with the wow powders, do you recommend them?

    ReplyDelete
  6. those embossed wooden reindeer are so cool! I love the MME papers too, have the same pad - a great staple I keep going to!!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cheerful, love the reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous card with an awesome background!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the fab words you've used on this. Darling reindeer too, lovely card. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx