Magic of Water

Thought I'd share another page for the Chunky Grungy book swap that She is hosting.   This page is for Lindsay who's book is called the Magic of Water.

The pool and fish are white card embossed with a cuttlebug folder and the raised images coloured with Glittering Sakura pens.   The rest of the pond was scribbled over with silvery glitter pen.    The pond sides and waterfall rock is Viva Ferro touched with Cosmic Shimmer paint.   The waterfall is made of packaging, shredded coloured film.   Paper flowers dotted around.   Not very grungy maybe but hopefully it reflects the magic of water.

There are only 2 more pages to be shared with you until after all the books go out and those 2 are not made yet!

Right off to work, yes! I have a new Temping role which see me to the end of February.

Comments

  1. Really love the colours and the composition Zoe. So very clever as always! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it certainly does have that magic waterfall feel to it. Love how you've used the packaging. The reflective background is gorgeous xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you have done that waterfall and the whole oage is brilliant

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure Lindsay will love this, it's gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Zoe, lovin this page with the fish...you are soooo clever!
    Great news about the job! xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am sure she will be thrilled with this as there are some lovely dimensions to this fab page. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is amazing hun gosh love what you have created here hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoo on the temp work ... I assume it's not your "dream job"? Getting by, though, is better than not! :)

    Now, for the important stuff: I gasped when I saw this piece! I own the folder you used, but have never, ever seen or imagined it in such a completely gorgeous way!

    What an inspiration to make me think more creatively on the use of embossing folders!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx