Tanda Teaser 163 - Pink and Brown

Oh that is better a little stamping and inking on a Wednesday evening makes the week go by.

Sue set a new Tanda Teaser yesterday with an adorable new baby card.   For my canvas I've gone with a Valentine theme.    Matallic inkablities pulled onto the canvas with a sponge.   Interesting the colours were blue, green on top and then pink on top of that next to it pink on its own repeated across the sponge fasinating how it came out.   Tanda heart stamps used on brown coated metal embossed with TSS tools and puffed from behind.   MS corner punch on two corners Red Current Alcohol ink used to lift some of the colour coating.  Pink wire wrapped round the metal topped threaded with a metal word tag and some beads and then the ends swirled.    Ribbon and lace to finish off.

This will make work and the very early start easier in the morning!

Comments

  1. Fab canvas Zoe, love the puffed hearts. I've got some of those metallic inkabilities, but haven't used them yet!!!!! Tutorial???????

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This piece is so cool! I love the mix of metal and fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow fabulous my friend, love this its so different
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love your metal hearts, uber kewl Zoe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the metallics Zoe...especially the nails/rivets, how did you do them?

    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an awesome piece of work chickie ~ love how you did the hearts ~ and that punch is scrumptious

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx