CofC #34 and a Delicate tag

Oh my the last but one of Linda's Compendium of Curiosities challenge.   We have been reassured however Linda has something new in store for us which she will tell us all about on Monday!    Have to say the challenge has made Mondays a day to look forward to.

The Dragon has dreamed delicate tags this week and wants us all to do the same.   Nice being the Dragon in touch with her roots and not at all firey.   Actually realised after that Frankie asks you to use at least one stamp on your project so this does not qualify. :(

So Avco stencil with card through Big Shot' stencil still in place watercolour pencils used over details.    Cut the embossed shape out and traced the outline of the shapes with sakura glitter pen.

The fragment collage is from a childs music book and some little images cut out from an ATC set, the actual technique can be found of page 63 of the book.

The fragment is attached to the rest of the tag by a single thread strung with little pearls. 

Comments

  1. Georgrous , delicate and summery !!

    TC X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mondays must be so special. To get together and create such amazing projects must be a great treat each week. Wonder what you will all be doing next? Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. just love this hun love butterflies,and this is just so soft and gorgoues the items i used on my card and box hun are on the craft blog,I did say in the post hun,they are from the viva collection,hope that helps,hugs cheryl xx
    As I had to do a tutorial only allowed to show what i made as they list,the products with link to there shop but i know you will love them,as you are such an artist,you will make stunning things with them,hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful I love it! And might I just add of course you can add your name to my blog candy, doesnt matter how often you visit!
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its lovely, Zoe, and don't worry about not stamping... I will let you off this time, but it IS a rule always with my TIO challenge - I am just so into realstamping rather than digi!!! tee hee...
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your springlike colours it is a beautiful piece.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Zoe, fresh, delicate and very inviting. Love the fragment you have attached.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. thanks for sharing and have a lovely weekend. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful ! It is indeed so delicate and very spring like. Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a beautiful piece, Zoe. I love those butterflies. They are so delicate.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful ~ lovin the design..and the color mix ~ so elegant and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How lovely to get together and create something this beautiful.
    Lx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx