Game piece







Looking round for inspiration, as you do, saw that Theme Thursday have a challenge to use a game piece for or in your creation.   There is a lot of lovely work already entered but really its all about the challenge and what it inspires.   So after making this I hummed and hawed for a while before deciding to  go with it.

A Tanda jigsaw piece was used as a stencil on the Bingo card. Those Tando pieces come in sets of 3 and I've got plans for mine besides the bingo card is card not paper.    Stamped and sprayed and distressed the the bingo card.    Three precut jigsaw pieces were stamped with Paperartyse time themed stamp, well games are past times.   Once again the three pieces were distressed and sprayed and coloured.   Jigsaw pieces stuck onto a playing card that was subjected to the same rough treatment.      A die and a Bingo counter stuck on top for dimension.   A magnet on the back will make it into a fridge adornment, and yes my fridge has a poster of British Garden Birds on it.

Comments

  1. oh just love this hun,love how you have used the jigsaw pieces hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great piece Zoe and BTW Happy Birthday!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great piece Zoe. I love using jigsaw pieces.Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Zoe hope you have a wonderful day.

    I love the idea of using the bingo card, great game piece

    Thanks for my birthday card, fabulous as always xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!! Have a fabulous day!
    Loving these jigsaw pieces!
    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zoe this is fantastic love it . This has to be my favourite of your pieces.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a wonderful day xx
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic piece Zoe. You have inspired me to use a 2009 wild bird calendar I have been saving.
    Have a great weekend.
    Regards Florence.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Zoe xxxx

    I'm glad you did decide to go with it, it's fab, I just love the freedom of it - gorgeous xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Zoe,
    Oh my gosh, I didn't know it is your birthday! Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day filled with happiness and joy!

    Your piece is fabulous...absolutely awesome!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. So creative! Love it! And happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday Zoe

    I love this fridge magnet the way you have used those jigsaw piece is brilliant

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's so cool Zoe :)
    Hope you had a happy and creative Birthday :)
    Luv Von x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A little birdie says it's your birthday. Have a great one young lady. By the way is the bird poster on your fridge to taunt your kitties?

    Fabulous puzzle pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the jigsaw piece.....and the garden birds poster. Beautiful work as always.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Belated Birthday Zoe !!!! Hope it was wonderful !!! I truly love your puzzle piece creation... Great inspiration, the color combo is awesome so vintage ... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx