ATC Swap

Friday the 13th I'm keeping a low profile today LOL   I'm also in desperate need of getting some ink on my fingers so may not be around much today :)

I've left the first para as it was! This should have been published at 6am (GMT) on Friday guess we all know that there was a bit of a blogger problem LOL   But on the up side I did get inky will share later.

These vintage themed ATC's are for the swap that Sam is hosting this month at UK Stampers.   The 2 seaside adverts are from Tanda Stamps the other stamps are Hero Arts, Creative Expression and Stamps Happen Inc.  Lots of DI base, stamping in Brilliance Lighting Black, the vintage lady stamped on vellum and coloured with dorsing pastels.

Comments

  1. ooh these are soo pretty .. gorgeous images and colours
    Have a great day
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognise one of those images Zoe. These are a lovely set of ATCs, beautiful colours and designs.
    I am totally fed up with blogger - lost the comments and entries for my blog candy and have had to publish it again. Arg!!!
    Enjoy your weekend.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab ATC's Zoe, love the image of the elegant lady in the hat. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those seaside ones especially..havent made an atc in ages !x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also have the Blogger mizzies, total pain in the you know where..............
    Loving your ATCs and happy inking today. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set of ATCs, the advert stamps look like old railway posters. Rant away about blogger, I think we were all in the same frame of mind. Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set, can't wait to get them in my sticky little fingers and see them IRL.

    Sam xxx

    http://sam21ski.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these ATCs I'm not in the swap but I am sure who ever gets these will love them Zoe

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brill ATC's where do you get your inspiration from my dear , I want some and am prepared to pay for it. These are great images colours nd of course your stamping is second to none.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx