Craft-Room DT Call last day


There are roughly just 24 hours to go for our DT call entries close at midday (UK) on Sunday 22nd. We are thrilled with the high standard of entries received and the range of styles but no decision has been made yet so you have time to enter.

Please remember I forgot to collect email address from DT call and Blog Candy so please send me an email at zoechaos@btopenworld.com so we can get in touch with you. We want to contact all DT applicants not just the successful ones.

BLOG CANDY
This is open until midnight 22/23 May following the draw we will announce the lucky winner here on the 23rd.

The additional candy will be drawn when we reach 100 followers to be in it you have to leave a comment, if you have not already done so.    For 2 chances become a follower and for a 3rd chance add a link in your side bar.   People who have already entered remain in the draw for the stamp set.  

GOOD LUCK everyone

Comments

  1. Thanks for the reminder Zoe, I must have missed the blog candy somehow - off to havea look! Havea nice day! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, Zoe! Glad to hear that you have so many great entries for your team :) Have a great weekend - hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zoe!!!
    Fabulous blog candy, my friend! How are you doing? Great, I hope!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a great weekend. Great blog candy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx