Kraft, Pale Yellow and Gold

The job hunt continues have to hope that very very soon my next job will find me. In the mean time lots and lots of craft time and a chance to find new to me Challenges.

One such is CR84FN, no not a clue what the title stands for am interested to find out though. Well this lovely friendly group have a colour challenge to use Kraft, Pale Yellow and Gold. Such a pretty gentle combination. Have just got my hands on TH Kraft Glassine papers, wonderful stuff you can do all sorts with it will probably share until you plead with me to stop LOL

For this card the Glassine paper was used with a MS punch to go down the side of the card. Crafty Individuals Poppy stamps used both the large framed version and the small poppy cut out. The words are Sheena's/ The larger poppy stamped and embossed again on the Glassine paper flower cut out. Alcohol Inks in Berry and Lettuce used to colour over the top. This paper cuts beautifully and does not seem to tear as you more it around in the scissors. It also takes the Alcohol ink without it bleeding into the paper.   The card stock is of course the pale yellow but just to be sure there are also small dots of yellow viva Gloss.

Comments

  1. Ooooh haven't got round to getting any of that yet. Do tell what else you've been doing with it.

    Great card, such a lovely subtle colour set.

    Hope a job comes your way very soon.

    Sam xxx

    http://sam21ski.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours and design, simply lovely, Zoe.
    Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. create (8) for(4) fun ! Lovely card Zoe beautiful beautiful colour tones ( don't I sound professional )Would love to see your stash you amaze me at the different materials you use every time.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card I really like the colour combo

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, I haven't seen those papers yet, will have to look out for the. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great Zoe. And I love the pansy tag you previously made. I can't keep up with all your creations you're so crafty at the moment. One plus side to being home I guess but really hope something turns up for your soon my friend.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmm you are certainly creating some most amazing and beautiful things with all this time on your hands, but I too hope your job finds you soon. I am picking up a small (and I mean very small) amount of private work at the moment, but maybe it will grow bigger.
    Thanks for sharing and finding a new challenge blog.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh love this hun,the colors are just perfect hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do so wish you would get a job Zoe as you are driving me crazy with all these fab new things and how you use them.......lol
    The challenge name is a bit bewildering, but have just read Marie's comment......must be a Greek interpretation, darn clever those greeks.
    Oooh nearly forgot after all this chatting, your card is great.......Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Zoe! Love the decorative border! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Zoe
    A timeless elegance to your card.
    Wishes
    Lynne M

    ReplyDelete
  12. CR84FN - Create for fun!! Your card is super - love the beautiful border. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty border! Love the flower, too! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx