Tanda Teaser - Get Well

A friend is having surgery today so a Get Well card is very much needed for her.  I think I'm safe to share it as she probably will not be up to visiting for a little while.

Tanda Teaser this fortnight is for a get well card, my friend is very into vintage hence the stamp and papers used, this was a match made on my kitchen table.

5 inch square card covered with some Basic Grey paper and then a page torn from a French book no idea what it says hope something a little saucy to cheer her up LOL   Some lace and then the topper.   Tanda Stamp from Art Nouveau Set 2 embossed with green Cosmic Shimmer ep.   Finally some flowers and self adhesive pearls.   DI in old paper, Green and Pink have been applied for a little distressing and aging.

Quite a few of my friends joined the last Tanda Teaser thank you all for supporting the challenge it was very much appreciated.

Pink and Green are one of my favourite colour combinations by chance this colour combination is the theme this week for The Crazy Challenge so am entering this card there as well.

Found out this evening that Stamp for Fun are also looking for projects using Pink and Green, must be something in the air.  Of course I've entered my card.

Comments

  1. Love this card and I hope your friend is soon on the road to recovery

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, hope your friend is soon better! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a very pretty card Zoe. I am sure your friend will love it. Hope she recovers quickly.
    Florence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Zoe,so pretty your friend will love it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card Zoe! Hope your friend makes a good and speedy recovery!
    Hugs
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Zoe and am sure your friend will love it. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Zoe! It'll definitely cheer your friend up! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waw,, a very beautiful card,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Zoe.
    Hope your friend is soon on the road to recovery hun.

    Huggies Angel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Zoe, hope it cheers your friend up after her op.

    Sam xxx

    http://sam21ski.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very soothing piece Zoe! I love your *real* scroll!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is lovely, thank you for playing along at The Crazy Challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely lady you are, and what a lovely card you made for your friend ,love the dragonfly stamp.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx