Texture it

Hello and welcome to another Wednesday and a new tag for Dragon's Dream Tag it on  This week the challenge has been set by another of the talented team Frankie has put together this time is is Wanda who's directions are Texture it.

Well if you know me you know I love texture so bring it on.    Starting with the stamp set I chose, Creative Expression Vintage Photography, the idea was to have lots of texture and images.   Photographs are all about capturing the moment but they are flat with a smooth texture does not stop them showing all the pimples and creases. LOL   Glassine paper run through Big Shot with circles folder, because of the brittle nature of this paper the resulting embossing is very crisp and cuts through the paper in where the impression is deep.   The paper had been pre crumpled further giving it a distressed look.   A piece of green colour core card cut to tag shape and embossed with the diamond pattern and then sanded.   The photographer image stamped in black on the tag and then on the Glassine which was lined up to match the tag's image.    A mother and child image and another of a hand clasped couple were then stamped on.

A broken UTTE sunflower has been added as has a clay watch face both of these were highlighted with gold rub on defining the texture.   The button is patterned on one side and smooth on the other contrasting textures, an old rubber washer surrounds this.    Friendly Plastic scraps made into the row of flowers at the bottom and some the the TH film strip tops it off.

A feast of texture and great fun to put together.   Will you have join us this week with your textured tag?

Comments

  1. Wow all that texture, didn't realise you could get all that on one tag!!! Fabulous xxx

    Sam xxxx

    http://sam21ski.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Really great Zoe, so much texture and richness here! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh hun what amazing textures you have managed to get onto this card just brilliant hugs cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow love this tag and the textures work well ,absolutely fab!! xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you so rightly say Zoe, a feast of textures. My kind of messy fun with lots of interest. Love it.
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Corr!! this is so multi-layered... loving the glassine ripped and the film strip ribbon - genious!! Thanks for dreaming with me on the team
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Zoe,
    I love your tag and all the texture! I linked up too! lol But, before I came over to your blog and saw this Dragon's Dream challenge, I had changed my post from yesterday~wait til you see it! lol Then, I went back and linked up to Dragon's Dream too.

    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic textures Zoe, its a great tag. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many textures and techniques on this tag all of which are perfect so much to see , and beautifully done.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Zoe! I found you from Cindy's blog!! I am sooooo glad I did! Your work is amazing!! I am really interested in this challenge too!
    Thank you for inspiring me!~!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cor fab Zoe!!!!!!! Love the sunflower and the frienly plastic flowers as well, my kind of crafting, all the toys out LOL. Love Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous tag Zoe, I love reading about all the different products you've used and Glassine paper is a new one on me ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  13. great tag, Zoe - not sure you could have got any more texture on here!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous texture! Love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Zoe, I think I have a new name for your tag.... it's a texture fest, LOL! I love all the differing techniques you've used and it's a great result:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lot you have going on there Zoe :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Definately a texture fest - great tag Zoe. I love all the bits and pieces you've added all of different textures - so much on one piece yet it all balances and works perfectly! I might have to have a go at this challenge! Where do you get the glassine paper if you don't mind me asking, I haven't seen it? Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow there is so much to look at here Zoe, amazing textures and love the glassine paper.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  19. A wonderful array of techniques you've used on this beautiful tag, Zoe. Love all the texture you were able to get.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fab tag Zoe. Love the colour as well as the texture
    Hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great tag Zoe I love all the texture and the colours you have used
    Sorry I've not been around this week but have been visiting Ruth with Hannah and their internet was down most of the time we were there

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx