Dragon's Dream Tag it on - Look to the Sky's

No surprise that the 'all things Tim' was popular last week.   There were some great takes on the theme it is always fun to come and see, thank you.

This week it's Elizabeth's turn to have a little nap and dream up a challenge dream for us all to follow.   The dream? why it is Dragon's Dream TIO of course, and Elizabeth's Dream is Look to the Skies.

Years ago when planes and things were not quite such a common sight in the skies or at least not over Newmarket where we lived at the time, My mother used to thrill at the sight of airplanes pointing upward and saying look!   So Look to the skies evokes memories of man made objects in the air.    For the tag hot air balloons seemed more fun and these Clarity stamps seem perfect.

Using glossy card cut to tag shape and brayered with Big 'n Juicy 'Waterfall' then stamped using Memento.   The balloon's were coloured with Viva Gloss Gel.   A piece of acetate cut to the tags size and stamped with Brown Stayzon.

Check out what the team have made for the theme at Dragon's Dream TIO.   We are all looking forward to seeing your take on the theme.

Comments

  1. Yes, skies are very fascinating. Love your ballon card! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh just love this hun,i adore hot air balloons hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely peaceful tag, Zoe. Your brayered background is such a lovely colour and the poem is perfect, I spend most of my time standing and staring!

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous perspective on this Zoe.
    I lived the other side of Cambridge to you as a child and we had an RAF base quite close. Much of what I remember being in the sky are jets and I loved it when they broke the sound barrier.
    Have a great day.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag, Zoe... the balloons are so peaceful and your background is lovely... what a great dream
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comments! I love your tag - I have always wanted to go to Bristol for the Hot Air Balloon festival - would make some gorgeous photos....

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely tag--I have lots of hot air balloons in my stash--paper, stamps, etc. yet have not made a single thing with them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag Zoe I love the glossy balloons. Love Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Reminds me of summer evenings at Victoria park in bath.Watching the magnificent balloons lifting off. Magic. Your tag is wonderful Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the vibrant colours of your balloons against the blue of the sky. Great use of acetate.
    Wanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous tag Zoe. I love the background, and the glassy balloons look great! Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those balloons Zoe. Fab tag!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Terrific tag and love hot air balloons. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the tag and the balloons are great! What fun that would be to ride in one. Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Zoe, the colors on your tag are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That sky is so pretty, Love the balloons!
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautful colored balloons, love the saying.

    ReplyDelete
  18. fabulous tag zoe ~ love those balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning tag, I love balloons and the colours here are gorgeous beautiful background and those teeny weeny birdies, just lovely.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx