First Christmas card 2011

We have a little tutorial over at Just for Fun looking at using Dreamweaver Embossing paste and stencils.   This is the first card I made as an example.   I'll not bore you with the how to here, if you are interested please pop over to Just for Fun.

Having completed the sample decided it made a very elegant card that does not need further embellishment.  So I've started the annual Christmas card collection.

Christmas challenges live at the moment to share this with:
Crafty Catz 
Fussy and Fancy
ABC Christmas   -   O for old your image must be more than 1 year old.
Crafty Creations
And just a little cheeky Moving along with the Times - theme is brand spanking new first card in my new 2011 Christmas collection!

Comments

  1. Well done you for starting your Christmas cards - I have 1 made so far!!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT this week for Pami's Brand Spanking New challenge and good luck
    Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoe- this is a fab christmas card- and thanks for the lovely comments on my blog :-), have a great day- Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great card - love the technique - great for batch card making
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week lol
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beautiful card, and the stencils are great! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh love this hun those xmas trees are great hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, elegant card, thankyou for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Christmas card Zoe. I must start making mine soon - I say that every year but end up panicking two weeks before Christmas.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply beautiful, Zoe! Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Clean and Simple card and great to see you too! Thanks for playing along with us on the
    ABC Christmas Challenge
    hugs Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hei Zoe,
    fabulous C'mas card, have to look the tut,
    hugs;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great tutorial on the dreamweaver stencils, have tidied my craft room and can't find the spatula !!!

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Zoe
    A beautiful card thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well Zoe your way ahead of me! lovely Christmas card. maybe if I start now I'll be ready. LOL
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx