Meeting the Stamping Club in Skipton

Continuing my exploration of the area yesterday I went to Skipton.   For the first time this was a pleasure trip just 100 miles inland to meet Janet and Michelle.   Here they both are Janet on my right and Michelle my left, she said she was feeling sexy!   Have know these two for a couple of years they run Try it on Tuesday which when it was Tuesday Taggers gave me my first DT place.

The group meet every other Friday in their local community center and have a great time chatting giggling and doing the odd bit of craft.    We were making Christmas cards, I managed one below, and candle making.   I would show you my candle except it got left behind! Hay Ho Janet will probably keep it safe for me until next time LOL.

 The purpose of the class was to use Nesties and DP.   Mentioned the other day that I do not use DP much so it was fun seeing how to make this all match.   I used the new Christmas DI's on my nestie. The snowflake is made of shapes Michelle had cut with her Robo.

Thank you Janet and Michelle it was lovely to meet you at last and your great craft group, see you in January.

Comments

  1. looks like you have great fun hun wish there was something like that round here love the card you made,beautiful,hugs cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous picture of all 3 of you together and great card Zoe. It is very different for you but I love the style.
    Have a great Saturday.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a good time, I used to have a boy friend in Skipton - those were the days! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, Zoe - looks as if you had fun! Good for you. Bet it's much better not to have to go too far, although that's a long enough journey! I love Skipton, though - every time I go I really enjoy it there. Lovely to see your photos and great to do something new x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Zoe, it's unusual to see you use backing paper but it looks fabulous! How nice for you to meet up with the others! I've only been to Skipton once (on my birthday) but it's a lovely place, and has a great market too. Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to know you are getting out and about Zoe :) and by the looks of it had a great time and a very different looking card for you :)
    Luv Von xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to see the Rampant Three together......what fun. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww...that so great zoe ~ getting to meet your friends ~ what an awesome pic of you three! love it!

    and your creation is beautiful! lovin those soft tones with the splash of black and red!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can tell you had a fab day Zoe, and you created a lovely Christmas card. I know how fun Janet and Michelle's day can be x

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like you are settling in really well Zoe. Lovely to go to a new area and already have some blogging buddies to meet up with.

    This is a really lovely card!!!

    x

    ps I am really liking your new look blog too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card with gorgeous colours
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh the mystery is solved _ i thought it was Pams left behind xx Will try to remember it for this weekend x Fabulous to see you sweet lady and the box is seriously lush!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx