Craft-Room Challenge - Punches and Die Cuts

When Nikki suggested Die cuts and Punches for this fortnight's challenge it was another head in hands what on earth am i to do moment.   Still being in Christmas card mode my snowflake punches were lying around biding their time.  Punches! great I can use those.

The base cardstock and all the layers are from Kanban, they came from QVC with those lovely stamps I've used recently.   Of course they all fit together perfectly.    The snowflake and stars stamp and the holly one are really old foam backed just stamped with Memento ink.   The Santa is by Simple Stamps and coloured with ProMarkers and Sakura Glitter Pens.    Dots of white stickles here and there just bling it up.

As always the rest of the team have produced fantastic and utterly different samples to inspire you, pop over to Craft-Room Challenge to see them all.   It is worth joining in as well, if you display the shop logo and a link to Craft-Room on line shop you will be entered into the random draw, the winner gets £10 to spend at the shop.    We also have Blog Candy you can enter to win here this closes 24th December.

Still one or two Christmas challenges around LOL, I did it Creations Challenge say Santa is getting ready.   Catch the Bug say Santa Baby, while Crazy 4 Challengs sing out It's Santa.  Finally today So Artful have inspiration pictures of Santa with a theme of Tis the season.

Comments

  1. Very lovely card!! Thank you for playing with IDIC this week! Lilia DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a jolly card - love the santa and punched snowflakes are always gorgeous
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty Zoe, love the snowflake background! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card Zoe

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love your snowflakes.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zoe,
    You are one of the most creative people I've ever known!!! I love this and wish I could see you at your craft table in action!!! lol
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card, I love the black and white :) thanks for playing with us at IDIC :)
    Susan G, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great Santa card! Thanks so much for joining us at So Artful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for joining in with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Santa Baby" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps. I really enjoyed making my Santa inspired shaker box project and hope you enjoyed making yours too.
    TFS
    Paul
    Crafty Blogocks
    DT Member for Catch The Bug

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx