Gingersnaps Starry Skies

There are challenges around at the moment that have really got my juices flowing there is quite a list of projects beside me.   Will keep me occupied while I wait for the results of Thursday's interview.

Gingersnap Creations have designated December as Holiday Lights Month.   The first challenge of the month is Starry skies.   It took me minutes to visualize my card!    Glossy card stamped with the starry sky in Dazzle Versamark and then Nick Bantock inks blended over the top of the card and a window shaped stencil.   The darker the ink became the clearer the heavenly bodies.   Onto plain white cardstock some papermaina Christmas printed vellum.   Rogue Redhead stamp of a girl reading has been brought indoors and the tree became a curtain, and the root mound below a cushion to sit on.   The girl's dress is from an old dp pack the rest of her and her book coloured with ProMarkers.

Not perfect by far but I'm still pleased with how it came out.

Divas by design have an Anything Goes Challenge this time guess this fits!
Paper take Weekly also have any Anything Goes Challenge with the optional extra of something dangly

Comments

  1. What a beautiful card, Zoe! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow this is fabulous - i love that little window scene and the gorgeous night sky
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's this fortnight
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card, love the design, gorgeous image....Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zoe, this is beautiful - really gorgeous. Great design and fantastically done. I love everything about it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely composition Zoe :)
    Von xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful, she looks so relaxed gazing into the night sky.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is gorgeous Zoe! Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  8. p.s. Good luck with the interview Zoe, I hope it went well! Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the scene you've created and great use of the Rogue stamp. Pleased you have joined in with Gingersnap Challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a lovely card Zoe, I love the paper pieced dress
    Thank you for my Christmas card it's gorgeous

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous Zoe. What a lovely scene and beautiful dettails and colors.
    Lovely greet and a nice weekend
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really pretty, love the way you did the sky outside the window
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you put this card together! It's really delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely, Zoe--I really like how you used the RRD image here, so pretty.

    Thank you for joining in the Starry Night Challenge at Gingersnap Creations.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely card.
    Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card. Thank you for playing in the Divas challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Only one word for this card - GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! x Good luck for today's interview BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on being chosen as a Ginger Gem, Zoe! This is so gorgeous, I just knew it would be a Gem in the Starry Night challenge!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx