Last Minute card

There is almost always the need for a last minute card!   My new next door neighbours have a young daughter and as they gave me a card giving one in return was a must.

Like the Magician Santa this Holly fairy really appealed even if it is on the cute side, you need cute for Children don't you?   The main image is stamped onto a Nestie cut diamond shape and coloured with Promarkers and Sakura glitter pens.   The presents and other faeries are from both the Santa and this set of stamp's.

Really enjoyed colouring this one!

Had not intended to publish yet but hay ho would like to share this with just a couple (ok 3) challenges.

Craft Hazelnut - anything goes for Christmas
2 Sisters Challenge - Kids Christmas
Send a smile for Kids - Winter Fun Card for Kids

Comments

  1. Gorgeous, sweet card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 51 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card - pretty, but not cute! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty, love the image and the colours
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes cute for kids is spot on Zoe :)but that's nice not gushy
    Von xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your 'cute' card, not what I would call 'cute' at all, but great for a littler person.
    luv and hugs {brenda] xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh what an amazing image .. i just love that holly skirt! - although i think she will ladder her tights!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of the different images and elements in this card. Looks fantastic. Thanks for joining us at SAS4Kids.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun holiday card for a child! Love the image and the layout! Thanks for sharing it with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, very colourful, thanks for playing with us at SAS4Kids, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun, I love your little fairies! Thanks so much for sharing it with us @ SAS 4 Kids and I hope you had a wonderful holiday :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx