Liz wants gloves!

Before sharing one of the last minute panic Christmas card I made yesterday thought I'd share the gift of un-embellished metal pieces Liz Welch sent me yesterday and the fab picture of one of her Masks.   Liz knows I a bit of a fan of her oozing technique and these filigree pieces will be brilliant for using with FP.   Thank you Liz.   If you have any gloves that you no longer use Liz is waiting to give them a home see full details of her search here.





Still using my stock of shiny card I took inspiration yesterday from Less is More's challenge of Green.    By now with some cards still to make I can be heard muttering Thank goodness for CAS cards!   Might revisit some of their earlier challenges to get finished in time!

Embossed card with nestie, stamped and embossed the HOTP tree with Cosmic Shimmer.   Glittery green ribbon for the bow and down the edge, I like using ribbon down the edge and here it gave balance.  Finally a sticky back gem.

Comments

  1. Wow gorgeous pieces!
    And fab card;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of the embossed frame you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Love the delicate green colour! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely C&S card and those pieces from Liz are fab

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Zoe
    what a clever designed tree

    Your gift looks amazing
    Thank you so much
    mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card... I've not seen his stamp before... it works really well!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely green card Zoe and am intrigued by what Liz will do with the gloves :)
    Von xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your LIM card - fab stamp

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super embossed frame for your tree. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, I love your embossed design, hugs x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the way the sentiment forms the tree, great embossing.
    You can view my card here

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty shiney card, love the colours and layout of this one - so stunning Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the embossed frame you made. Makes the card from great to beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx