Magician Christmas

Absolutely fell in love with this stamp set at the week-end such a different Father Christmas.    All the origin's of this character are a mystery a bit of Green Man some St. Nicholas and who knows who else.  This image captures some of this mystery, at least for me and I suspect there is more than a dash of Merlin in the design.

Well I do still need one or two cards and this had to be one.   Stamped in Brilliance Lightening Black and coloured with a mixture of Whisper pens and Sakura.

It just happens that Try it on Tuesday have a new challenge today, they want cards with images of 'The Big Man' on them.

Other Challenges
Create me Pink - Must use Red Green and either Silver or Gold
Creative Card Crew - 'Tis the Season
Sassy Cheryl's - Santa

Comments

  1. What an awesome Santa and beautiful card!

    P.S. I love the kitty in the Christmas tree below! how cute! LOL
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Santa. . . .I mean, Father Christmas. Beautiful card and your coloring is gorgeous.
    Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's Santa Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I can see we both loved this stamp. Thankyou for joining us over at TioT's this week.
    Yvonne x
    p.s.thanks for pointing me to Tando Creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Yes!!!! Zoe I love this santa- so cool, lovely colouring too, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, Zoe, what a beautiful Christmas creation!!! You are always on the cutting-edge of creativity, my friend!!!

    And thank you so much for posting my button~That is so awesome of you!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh I agree with you thats a terrific stamp. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful Zoe he is a striking chap :)
    Von xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely work Zoe thanks for playing at CCC hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Santa looks amazing, as does this card. You've colored him in so well...love it!

    Thanks for joining us in our Christmas Colors Challenege!

    http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! What an amazing Father Christmas, your coloring is wonderful!
    Thanks for playing along with us in the Sassy Cheryl Santa Challenge!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  11. great coloring!!
    Thanks for playing along with us in the Sassy Cheryl Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Zoe this is fab Santa, thanks playing along with TioT this week, nice to see an old teamie to stop by lol
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx