Well I couldn't resist this challenge

It's the Less is More Challenge this week.   CAS is a style that intrigues me, sometimes you need a quick and simple card others it is the best way to get impact which no amount of dressing a card up will provide.    They might take 5 minutes to make but several hours to design and plan or more likely with me you make it up as you go!

This one took a little time the main image is fussy cut and stands proud on sticky pads.   All the colouring is in Promakers.  

The Less is More theme is Cats &/or Dogs and an invitation to celebrate your family pet(s).    You might have heard of the IMPs Izzy, Minx and Pounce and before them Chaos and Havoc or my childhood cat Blackie/Lucky.   All cats all little treasures and or independent little masters and mistresses depending.

Here is Pounce hoping to distract me from taking a photo of the card and to play with him instead.

Comments

  1. A really beautiful card, Zoe. Great image and a lovely photo of Pounce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design and image Zoe, I thought Pounce was modelling for you lol.
    Great to chat yesterday, thanks for ringing.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and cute cat Zoe!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card Zoe and a lovely photo of Pounce.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx