Leanne's card

A colleague went on materity leave today,  her second child is expected in 4 weeks.  This is the card I made for all of us to give her.   Made from 12" square card folded in half using, it is Kraft Card printed with Ledger journal lines Leanne is an accountant.

With just one kinda cute baby stamp luck was with me, Leanne already has a little boy and has been told that the new arrival to be is a little girl.   White card cut in a double die which was used again to provide a pink frame.   The stamped image has been coloured with Promarkers.

The dp came from a pad I brought in a sale a very long time ago.  It seemed perfect for this special card and the M S deep edge punch dresses it up nicely.

So now I can share it with the world, here are some challenges who might like it.

Ruby's Rainbow - Pink and Blue
Crafty Creations - Dies and Punches
Addicted to Stamps - Dies and Punches

Comments

  1. very lovely and cute!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at ruby's rainbow challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling design with your image and wonderful punches and die cuts! Such a beautiful creation! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Addicted to Stamps Challenges! Hope you will join in our next challenge as well! Hugs - *Vicki* - ATS DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh that's sweet Zoe :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is such a cute card the images is precious

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zoe doing cute, well blow me down and whisk me away.......lol
    Super card, Annette x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx