November, December


Here are the last 2 pages of my 2014 calendar.    It has been so much fun making these and all because of a magazine cover gift reminding me of a graphic 45 pad in my storkable pile from 2012.

Each page has been cut down to fit a holder so the pages each measure 5 6/16" x 4 11/16".   I've used papers from my dp mountain (always a challenge) elements from the two graphic 45 pads and rubber stamps.    Distressing techniques, ProMarkers and on this November page Alcohol inks all played a part.

December is the only page with embossing the greeting is heat embossed with gold ep.    More tissue was torn and applied here as well.

All that remains is for me to wish you a very Happy Christmas 2014.

Comments

  1. It is plain to see how much you have enjoyed making the pages Zoe and I have enjoyed seeing them.

    Happy 2014

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx