Just a couple of Tags

I really do like the tag format and my TH tag die has probably become my most used.   Not that you are limited to the traditional tag shape just that I often work on that shape/size.   It is the size that most appeals to me being more comfortable with space the smaller formats feel more restrictive.   So while the Gas Man was here yesterday servicing the boiler (and fixing a couple of leaks which I did not have to pay for as he did not think to ask me first!) I carried on with a couple of Tags already in the works.


This one was inspired by CCEE Stampers who in celebration of Michelangelo's 539th Birthday (6th March) have challenged us to make an Art/Artistic themed piece.   I've used my new Stampendous Mark Art Stamp, and Creative Expressions Vintage Artist plate for the tubes of paint.   The paint tubes have been Layered for a 3d effect but it did not photograph very well.   Once coloured with ProMarkers the squeezed paint was coated with Glossy Accents and the layered imaged pressed into the GA while it was wet giving the tube effect a little more dimension.    The edges of the tag have been dusted with Adirondack Stream and the letters traced over with Sakura Glitter pen.   I'm especially pleased with the drop shadow effect on this tag if you did not know it was there you would not see it but the effect is to just add a little depth and dimension to the flat images.

Then I turned to the New Rogue Redhead Designs plate 'Winter Women'.   The tag first coloured with Green, Yellow and Blue Adirondack dye based inks and my Ink Dusters, then stamped with a Rogue background plate,    The two Girls stamped onto white card, fussy cut and coloured with ProMarkers.   The Gas Man (a former school teacher) was interested in these pens, or perhaps having shared his life history thought it might be an idea to show interest.    The lady attached to a Kraft Tag which had also been dusted with colour.    The young girl stuck with sticky pads directly onto the main tag.   Finally the rose image added to the corners.

I'm sharing this tag with
Timbro Scrapmania - Tags, Tags, Tags
I Love ProMarkers - One for the Girls
Addicted to Stamps - Woman's Day
Fashionable Stamping - Anything Goes

Now I'm going to play with another Tag Blank.

Comments

  1. Lovely tags and both so different. Love your Rogue Redhead images and colouring. Thanks for joining the fun at ATSM. Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your tags!!
    Thanks for joining us at FSC !
    xxx Ellie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a wonderful tag card for the IWD challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More, Zoe! It's great with the two generations of females and awesome coloring! (I hope the Gas Man didn't pinch any of your markers!!) Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous tag and perfect for our inspiration challenge this week at ATS&M. So glad you've linked up and shared your wonderful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super tag, love the vintage style and colour combo, thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx