Shades of grey

A favourite combination of mine is white on black, as absolute black and white are hard to obtain so really it's just shades of grey.

You might know by now that my usual Saturday ritual  is to check out the Less is More Challenge and if/when there is time join in.  Well this week the theme is called Round and Round and there is an accompanying picture to inspire you (see below).   For me the Black and White image popped out, and it's a butterfly we all seem to like butterflies.
So what to do?

Black card and Black Perfect Medium.   White Perfect Pearls and Snowcap pigment ink from Adirondack.   Finally a Woodware Stamp set.  





Penny's Paper-Craft Challenge are looking for our favourite colour combination.    I love playing with colour but this white on black is also a great favourite of mine.


Comments

  1. This is a lovely C&S card Zoe
    I hope you are enjoying some sunshine today as we are, have a good weekend
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LIM card Zoe, love the 40 shades of grey and white. Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Zoe
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love black & white (grey), too - this is a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super job Zoe!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx