A little Fantasy


I've made a card!   It didn't set out to be a card, I'm not sure it set out to be anything at all really.   The card blank with some DP attached has been on my table for a few weeks.    The base tag was stamped a couple of weeks ago and then left on the table.    At the week-end overcome with the desire to get inky and with a few random thoughts running through my head I started playing.   and then it all got set aside with no clear idea of how it would be completed.    This evening the now group of 3 tags and the card were joined, the final element only decided on today as the flowers.   The Tando Creative key was something else moving and floating around and on my desk for quite a while.

So then what have I done?    base tag stamped with an Elusive Images paisley peacock design.   Adirondack inks was added with ink dusters.   Some of the stamped designed picked out with a quirky glue pen and gilding flakes added.    A sizzix bigz die provided the two smaller tags, both of which were stamped with Rogue Redhead Designs.   The images were coloured with ProMarkers, the backgrounds were created using ProMarkers and the Blender pen giving a softened, dappled effect.    Little green bows were tied and added to the smaller tags.    More of the green ribbon threaded through some lacy ribbon and also tied into a bow.

Having faffed for days some paper flowers from my stash sprang to mind, the blues were perfect the 'orchid' ones re-coloured with ProMarkers.

Updating the Challenges for Days list brings all sorts of challenges to my attention and some of these were running through my mind during the last few days.

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - Flower Power
Frilly and Funkie - Flights of Fancy
The Cheerful Stamp Pad - Add some flowers
Fashionable Stamping - Favourite Technique, I'm not sure I have one of these but first and foremost I'm a stamper using rubber stamps (not polymer) for preference.   After that I enjoy using tags, am a great fan of Tando and Promarkers.   My inkyliclious dusters live on my table, over and above all this I try to do something different in both style and execution; I think this counts.

Comments

  1. All the things came together to make a wonderful card Zoe--nice when something just evolves :)

    Love the ribbon threaded through the lace.

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutely lovely, Zoe! I adore your sweet love birds tucked away in the corner! Everywhere you look there is something special to draw the eye. Thank you so much for joining us at the Frilly and Funkie Challenge Blog!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how your card evolved it looks beautiful, so many details and images to look at. Thank you for sharing it with us at FSC,
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colours. Thanks for sharing your lovely card for Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge 83: add some flowers , Hazel, DT - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Zoe, love the colours and the way you've used those tags. Thanks for joining us at Fashionable stamping Challenges this time
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous how you have pulled it all together with the green ribbon Zoe :)
    Von ♥ hope you are feeling better now

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love the collage look of it. Thanks for playing along with us at the Cheeful stamp pad for the add some flowers challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad.
    xoxo
    Karla B - DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card Zoe. Thank you so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie this time. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty this week and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx