Not as easy as expected!


Happy to own up that I found this a challenge.   It is this weeks Less is More challenge, a One Layer card with Shadow Stamping.    One Layer, not a problem, Shadow Stamping not a problem.    CAS Shadow Stamping that is tough.    First 2 attempts spoilt by a) dropping an ink pad inky side down onto the card, & b) catching the edge of the acrylic block with ink and transferring that in the stamping process.

I used a Special Touch Mask (with the ink dusters) Adirondack dye based ink and DI.   The stamps are old Elusive Images stamps stamped and re-stamped.   The little touches of colouring were done with Whisper Pens.

I've noticed that people are leaving copy and paste comments that do not correspond to my projects, and often do show that the writer has not read my post at all.   I'm happy to share and hope that at least sometimes I offer something a little different but I don't do this for numbers of visitors and or comments.   When visiting other people be it DT 'duty' or otherwise my comments are always personal and I really look for something in the post to refer to.    Of course if you are using the copy and paste method you will not have read this, but for the benefit of everyone else take a moment to look at the comments (if there are any after this) you'll see what I mean.   Big Smile.


Comments

  1. Gorgeous card Zoe and I'm with you on the copy and paste comments. Sometimes I look at a comment and wonder what on earth it has to do with my post. I realise some challenges have got very big now and the DT members struggle to read each and every post, but I think most of us would rather have no comment at all than an irrelevant one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very delicate Zoe and so beautiful

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great stamp

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen xx
    Less Is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a lot of clear white space on this particular one Zoe, but great images and colours!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zoe what beautiful colours, maybe a masked off border of white space might be even better?
    Interesting words about commenting!
    Thank you for playing along this week
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx