Meet Fluffy


Sharing something just a little different for me, an image created digitally no paints, pencils of brushes were used in creating this, just fingers.   During the week I downloaded a couple of 'free' apps for my iPad.   Drawing Desk and Fingerpaint.   These are so much fun have been playing most evenings and am starting to get the hang of them but guess it's the sort of thing that the more you learn and understand the more you realise you have to learn.

This one started with a silly finger sketch on Drawing Desk, saved that and re-opened it in upgraded version of Fingerpaint I purchased after falling hook line and sinker for the program.   Using various tools in the program the original sketch was overdrawn and fluffy came into being.   As someone with 3 moggies I am well aware of the cute kitten persona they show to their humans.  Cat politics are quite straight forward, they are territorial hunters capable of a lot of straight talking with displays of teeth and clews, hence fluffy's dark side.

Edited in Pixelmator, the photo editor I use on my Mac Air.   If you had asked me a year ago I'd have said no way would I be an Apple Junkie oh how wrong I would have been just 2 months later I went all Apple.   iPad, iPhone & MacBook the works!

Thought I'd share this with
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Delicious Doodles - For the Love of Animals
Crafty Girls - Always Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs - Anything but a Card, well this only exists electronically so it's not a card.
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Loves Rubberstamp Challenge - Add some Doodling
Crafty Cardmakers - Flourishes

Enjoy the week-end, I'm going to!

Comments

  1. Great glad you are enjoying............ mmmm digital ROFL --- SPECTACULAR !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fun! Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever design Zoe and great post.

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Zoe that's clever :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation Zoe thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
    Hugs Dianne xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an unusual use of flourishes! Fluffy looks terrifying to me, lol

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers and More

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with Lin here, definitely scary. I wouldn't want to upset him/her.
    Thanks for joining in with out challenge at CCM&M.
    hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zoe, you are always pushing the boundaries, I love seeing your art adventures! love your new finger iPad painting ;-) Debi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun sketch. Thank You for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zoe, thanks for popping by the blog regarding my comment on Fluffy. I do hope you weren't offended by it, I meant it in a positive way, weird as that sounds. I should have said that I think it's extremely clever how you created him, even if I wouldn't want to meet him up a dark alley on my own! Lin x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lin I loved your comment it was a real honest reaction to the picture. Those are the most valuable comments of all, thank you. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great image love the flourishes thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous creation - so unusual too!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love fluffy! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your beautiful card. Very effective doodling. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! This is so awesome! Thank You for joining us here at Loves Rubber Stamps this week!
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous Zoe, I've not had time to play properly with the app yet.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I saw this over at Crafty Cardmakers Zoe and I think he is fabulous!
    We have had ginger toms in the past and when they get angry or territorial they look like this! Fabulous creativity Zoe, very, very clever Karen xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx