Potato Stamping

Something I have never done before but with the Craft Stamper challenge this month I decided to try this style of messy stamping fun!


Cutting a spud in two gave me two pieces to play with the bird was the first side and these are efforts 2, 3 & 4 I decided they make a nice little spring family.   The cherries were cut on the other piece, just a nice frame for the birds.

Would I do this again? you betcha.

Craft Stamper Take it Make - Potato Stamping
Blogger - Things with wings
Chocolate, Coffee, & Cards - Use a Tag

Comments

  1. Love your little bluebirds Zoe, thanks for sharing with us at the Take It Make It Challenge. Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a terrific idea and wonderful makes Zoe. Love the colours you used for this very happy tag

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag, thank for joining us and sharing your work with us at CC&CC cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you've done with your spuds Zoe, the birds are fabulous and the colours are lovely.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag! I adore those little birds. Wonderful work, thanks for joining us at the Take It, Make It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little .... those birds are adorable. Great potato stamping! Thanks for joining in with the Take It Make It challenge. Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those birdies are so cute, and I love how you made cherries with the other half of your spud! Thanks for joining in with Take It Make It challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute your birdies are Zoe, great take on the challenge!
    So happy you joined us for the Take it make it challenge. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute and delightful take on the challenge! Thank you for joining!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx