More Jewellery won out!

Hi well that's 3 days that flew by, its been more jewellery making for me!



2 pairs of earrings and a necklace.   The earrings were made using a technique demonstrated by Fleur Hastings yesterday morning on Jewellery Maker.   Such an easy technique takes moments, love the effect.

The first pair made with silver coloured wire and Morganite.   The next paid were made very quickly this morning to go with a Fluorite necklace made yesterday.   


Another Fluorite necklace that would also go with those earrings.   I love the variety of colour in this stone and the patterns that occur.   The results are often delicate and feminine, it feels great to wear as well.



These last 2 sets feature Iolite, another purplish stone that I like.   I've used sterling silver chain and findings for the top set.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx