A Little wire wrapping

OK so I should have get into the garden yesterday, especially as today is so much less clement.   Looking out of the window it might be dry enough for me to go and sort out the fallen ivy hedge, when I've finished here.   But yesterday the stun was strong and I burn easily, so instead I stayed in and played with wire and green dyed Onyx.   Well Green is my favourite colour.


Having wrapped, stitched and woven my cabochon in a silver coloured wire frame, something was needed to suspend it from.    Peridot rounds and Clear Quartz corner drilled cubes seemed like an idea.   Threading very small rounds was tough on the eyes, next week-end I should have my proper new glasses!


Now of course there is the option of necklace with our without pendant creating two different looks.


While not paper crafts these are hand crafted and so I thought I'd share them with:

Polkadoodles - Frame it
Moving along with the Times - Sewing, Stitching

I also passed some time chasing the cats with a camera.

Miss Minx, being very co-operative but not liking the flash

Her brother Pounce, the family hunter and well known wimp.   He was co-operating in the hopes of strokes

Izhe, un-related to the other two and the most nervous but also the bravest here in a hole.

Comments

  1. Beautiful photographs of you fur babies Zoe they look so peaceful.

    Love the jewellery and your unusual designs

    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful necklace!! That peridot is stunning! And how sweet to see the kitties faces, they so like to show me their butts on Skype LOL <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab make. Thanks for joining us in our Frame It challenge at Polkadoodles And your fur babies are adorable!
    Anjie (Senior DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous jewelry! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful projects, Zoe. Love jewellery... but I LOVE cat more! :) Thanks for playing along with Polka Doodles Frame It challenge.
    x Asha (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!!! So sweet cats ;) I have 4 :) Thanks for playing along with Polka Doodle Challenges. Hugs Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely piece of jewellery - thanx for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx