This time Janet had brought some wooden hearts and blackboard paint for any of us who wanted to get creative with them. I started mine on Saturday with blackboard paint and then on Sunday added the first layer of Croco paste, bit of metal die cutting and we were out of time. Brought mine home and finished it today.
During the week I trimmed the flourish die cuts and with more paste attached them to the board. Completed the project with die cut gears, using a flattened drink can. An MDF cog left over from another project yonks ago stamped in white with the clock image (to make this into a clock would be difficult given the thickness of the wood) and white ep melted over. Another stamp from the same set used around the edge. After putting all these things together it looked good but not finished. Some flatback gems in the centres of the gears, paper flowers coloured with Promarkers and more gem centers completed the project.
Hearts were the order of the week-end. I went equipped with my wire wrapping tools and made this pink striped agate heart pendant as a commission for one of my friends there.
Just completed the Challenges for Days Sunday list, thought I'd share my blackboard with:
Love to Create - Anything Mixed Media
That Craft Place - Anything Mixed Media
Anything but a Card - Anything but a Card.